2. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE
You must not:
· use this Website (including by posting content) in a manner that violates a law or regulation of any country or may cause harm, distress or loss to any person;
· disrupt, interfere with, reverse engineer or compromise the security of this Website or any software or hardware used in connection with this Website;
· restrict, inhibit or interfere with any other user’s use or enjoyment of this Website;
· do anything which may bring Yenchie into disrepute;
· anything that would constitute a breach of an individual’s privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual’s consent) or any other legal rights;
· use this Website to send unsolicited email messages; or
· facilitating or assisting a third party to do any of the above acts.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Yenchie and its licensors own the intellectual property rights (including copyright and trademarks) in respect of this Website and its contents. You must not copy, modify, transmit or adapt this Website or its contents or otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights of Yenchie or its licensors without Yenchie’s prior written consent.
If you post any content on this Website, you grant Yenchie a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty-free licence to use, publish, reproduce and modify that content for any purpose. You warrant that you own the intellectual property rights in any content you post on this Website and that it does not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights.
During your use of this Website, Yenchie may issue and request cookies to and from your computer or mobile device. By using this Website, you authorise Yenchie to issue and request such cookies.
7. WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS
To the extent permitted by law:
· all statutory and implied guarantees, warranties and conditions of any kind in connection with this Website and its contents are expressly disclaimed. Yenchie does not exclude any statutory or implied guarantee, condition or warranty which cannot be lawfully excluded;
· Yenchie does not warrant that your access to this Website will be uninterrupted or that this Website will operate error free, that any defects will be corrected or that this Website and their servers are free of computer viruses, trojans, spyware and other harmful material;
· Yenchie does not warrant that it will be able to prevent any unlawful, harmful or inappropriate use, modification or alteration of this Website, or that it will give notice of such use, modification or alteration.
The content contained on this Website is general information only. Yenchie does not warrant or make any representations about the correctness, accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability, quality or otherwise of this Website or its contents. Your use of this Website and the information on it is at your own risk; and this Website and its contents are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. Yenchie may change this Website or limit or terminate your access to this Website at any time without notice.
Yenchie makes no representation that the content of this Website complies with the laws of any country outside Australia. If you access this Website from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law and without limiting any non-excludable consumer rights you may have, Yenchie and its affiliates will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive loss or damage, loss of profits, revenue, expectation, business, savings, data or unavailability of systems or any other loss whatsoever, whether arising under contract, statute, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in connection with this Website, or any use of or access to, or any inability to use or access, this Website.
10. FORCE MAJEURE
12. APPLICABLE LAW